Re: New Apparel Line

> I don't think you have to go to (or order from) the UK to buy Hein Gericke
> clothing.

Neil, you can find it here, but they RARELY stock it in women's sizes.
In fact, most places do not carry any women's gear.  You end up ordering
it off the net and guessing at the sizing.  With Vanson, I was able to
measure myself and order a garmet that I was sure would fit.  Perhaps
the dealers will wake up one day and realize we're the largest growing
segment in motorcycling ;-)!

Lisa