Re: Silver ST

Bill:

I'm just kidding you about the difference.  If you compare a Trophy in the
Platinum (silver looking) color and a Daytona in the Aluminium Silver color
they are close but there are subtle difference.  The Platinum looks "warmer"
to the "brighter" Aluminium Silver.  A friend and riding buddy of mine,
Willie Laman (who works at the local Triumph dealership--Joe Harrison Motor
Sports), painted his Trophy in the Aluminium Silver and it looks really
nice.

John Westcott
San Antonio, Texas

P.S.  Tornado Red adds somewhere about 10 to 20 mph in the "When I rode the
Dragon last year, I was doing about ____ in those twisties.  Man, you should
have seen me" stories.    Of course, it's all true.