Re: New Tigger

Neil, I've fallen in love with the roulette green Tiger.  It looks the
same as the '00 Tigers, except that it has paint that looks like
eyebrows above the headlights.  While I haven't ridden one, I sat on one
at the Cycleworld show in December.  I can't flat foot it (I'm 5'8"),
but I imagine it could be lowered a little, if needed.  The '98 I rode
in South Africa was an absolute blast, and I could only image one with
the 955i engine in it making it more so!! The '98 (which was the old
styling) had a comfortable seating position, as the '01 appears to have,
and it could corner and accellerate even to Richard's delight!  It would
be a nice mate for your ST.  We're thinking about one (or two) as well,
but I may be hard for us to justify having 2 STs and 2 Tigers in the
Garage . . . .)

Lisa