From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Anderson, Neil G (CPR)
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 7:36 PM
To: Triumph ST mailing list (TriumphNet) (E-mail)
Subject: New Tigger

This year, the Tiger has changed to the same 955i engine as the ST & RS -
has anyone seen one of these new beasts?  Anyone had a test ride?  I've
always fancied a Tiger but the dealers around here don't have the 2001 model
in yet and I'd like to know more before placing a special order.

Thanks,

Neil

*