OT: New Benelli Tornado info

(AIA for spamming the list -- I've managed to lose the names of the
listers I've corresponded about this bike with in the past.)

Benelli has updated their web site with some more information -- mostly
pictures of the first two Tornados running a parade lap at this year's
Isle of Man. The site isn't quite public yet, but a little digging in
their source code yielded:

	http://www.benellimoto.com/english.html

The first news story on the above page is the one of interest.

[In case you haven't heard of the Benelli Tornado before, it's a new
sport bike from the modern Benelli. It's based on a 900cc triple, and
IMHO, has some of the sexiest motorcycle styling I've ever seen. This
year they expect to participate in some of the World Superbike races, as
well as start selling the road-going version of the Tornado to the public.]

Obligatory ST Content: It was raining today, and I'm feeling a little
ill, so I lubed all the locks on my ST with TriFlow. I also, finally,
after kvetching about it for almost a year, adjusted the aim of the
headlights up a bit. Tomorrow, I think I'll play with the rear
suspension settings -- double-check the sag and firm things up a bit. If
I'm feeling up to it, I'll probably wash and wax it, too, using Griot's
Garage Car Wash and Premium Wax. Heck, I might even go crazy and check
the freeplay in the chain. I doubt I'll get around to installing the
Hella horns, though. Maybe Monday? I sure love a three day weekend.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA