Emergency road service for motorcycles

Blake:

If you have Progressive Insurance, check with them to add "towing and
breakdown" coverage which is reasonable, somewhere around $12 to 20 a year
on my policy which covers three bikes.  I'm sure other insurance companies
also offer this type of coverage.  I believe the AMA also has coverage that
is offered.

I have emergency road service from MTS.  I had heard good things about them
compared to mixed reviews about Cross Country.  Fortunately, I have not had
to use them so I can't give you a testimonial based on first hand
experience.  Check out www.mtstowing.com for more information.

John Westcott
San Antonio, TX