TSRA Western Rallye Information

Hi Guys & Gals!

Here are the details for the First Annual Triumph Sport Riders
Association's Western Rallye:

When:  June 15-16, 2001

Where:  Montrose, Colorado

Lodging:  Best Western Red Arrow, (970) 249-9641 or 1-800-468-9323
When you are making your reservations, tell them you are with "TSRA".
You can get a room with two queen beds for $66.00 + tax/night.

Cost for Rallye:  $40.00 for a rider; $30.00 passenger. This will
include a fabulous buffet dinner on Saturday evening and an event
T-shirt, and
obviously route maps, morning meetings, etc. We will also have the TSRA
annual
meeting that Saturday evening after the meal. There will be no group
dinner on
Friday night, but the meeting room at the hotel will be available for
those who
would like to meet for a gab fest.  We've done this in the parking lot
in the
past and thought we might move it inside!

If you have a family member or significant other who will accompany you
to Colorado but not participate in the riding activities, and you would
like them to be able to join us for dinner on Saturday night, the cost
will
be $19.00. There will be information on the Application concerning this.

Right now we do not have the Western Rallye Application available.  We
are waiting on the AMA sanction which should be a simple formality at
this
point and expect to have the Application posted on the website in the
next
couple of weeks and will notify you when we've done so.   We wanted to
let you
guys have the pertinent details now so that you could make your hotel
and
vacation arrangements.  THERE WILL BE A LATE FEE FOR APPLICATIONS
SUBMITTED AFTER
MAY 19, 2001 (details will be on the Application).

Hope to see you guys in Colorado!  I personally can't wait!

Lisa White
TSRA Sec.-Treas.