RE: Rear Brake

"Subject: Rear Brake

 I don't know .  I almost never use my rear brake.

Zac"

Went for a ride today mindful of the braking comments. I have the factory
settings on the suspension (so far - need more front spring) and have
noticed that I am in the habit of using both brakes. If I use only the front
brake, especially when scrubbing off speed into corners, the front will drop
significantly. However, if I use both brakes the bike settles down nicely
can it is very easy to establish and hold the line through the corner. For
those used to using only the front brake, I think you are asking for
trouble.

Also, as I come to a stop, I use both and usually finish off with the front
as I usually drop both feet down at the stop.

What do you folks do?

Bill "Jett Dawg"