Re: 99 vs00 or 01?

Find out the BUILD DATE of the 99. I bought a 6/99 production 99 ST
and it had all of the recalls ( except fuel sender) done. It also had
the same front brake fluid reservoir mounting as the 00.  Difference
between 00 and 01 are colors and silver wheels. There are also a few
changes in terms of mounting hardware, front caliper mounting bolts
were changed to non torx. and a few other little things. IMO if the
price difference isn't at least $1000.00 or better stick with a 01.
the difference in deprecation between a 99 and an 01 will be at least
$1000.00 maybe more.

Erik