Tyres for an RS?

>The most serious contenders are the new Avons, which I've heard >nothing
>but
>good about. Anyone know different? Has anyone tried them yet on the >RS?

Barry - I have the AV35/36's on my RS.  I've had previous experience with
these tires on other bikes and they wear very evenly, the rear especially,
with very little tendency to flatten out in the middle.  Rock solid in the
curves with a really good turn in feel.  They're super in the wet.  And for
some ridiculous reason, I think it's cool that a British bike has British
tires (er, I mean tyres).  HTH,

Randy
2K RS