Re: ST rear suspension sag

Simple answer Blake is that the ST is set up from the factory for a
single rider, NO bags ( they add about 25 lbs) and with the rider
about 160-180lbs. So if you figure you weigh 185 dressed, and the
bags add another 25 you are a good 25lbs past what the stock rear
spring is spec'ed for. FYI the stock rear spring according to the
Racetech site is13.75kg  I've got a 15kg on my Ohlins and I can get
the preload right on the money with the adjuster about half way
through it's range.

Erik