[ST] 500 Mile Service Cost

G'morning Dawgs,

I'm not sure what happened to my previous post on this, it doesn't show up
anywhere save for one reply.  (Eric, this seems to be happening
occasionally, folks responding to posts that never show up in the digest.)

Anyway, my new RS is a whole 5 miles from its first service, with the only
LV Triumph dealer being about 5 miles away.  I stopped in briefly last week
to get an idea of how much its going to cost, and was told it would be about
$250.  Frankly, that figure shocked me, as I was guessing it would be about
half that, with the Mobil1.  The shops labor rate is $72 hour, so....

Is this highway robbery, or about right?

John T. Sanford
aka BikerDawg
'00 Atomic Orange Sprint RS