Re: [ST] 500 Mile Service Cost

I had a dealer do everything (or so I thought) except the oil change. I
am really surprised at the amount of variance from one dealer to the
next. I would think the amount of shop time that is required would be a
fixed time for every dealer to adhere to. I actually ended up having to
hours to perform a 1.3 hour routine check. I was not very happy!!! I
ended up pressing the issue and watching them do the work and it was
almost nothing. VERY DISAPPOINTING!  I ended up buying 6 bottles of the
mobil oil and will perform this myself, at least I know the oil will
actually get changed.  jerry