Re: [ST] New Daytona

I can accept most of the styling, but the lights!! With the Daytona and
both Sprints the lights gave a family face, yet the TT wore a pair of 'Y'
front underpants as it's design and now the Daytona has to copy Kawasaki.
Triumph need to establish a design (which I thought they had) and keep to
it so when you see one coming towards you, you shout, it's a Triumph. I
know you can't see the lights when you ride it but I would have to approach
it from the back every time!

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"