[ST] Boy, that felt good.

After a few weeks of off-and-on snow here in Colorado, the temperature finally warmed up enough to melt the glacier at the end of my driveway.  With this morning's frozen-fog-ice-sheet melted from the roads and my driveway, I managed to get the 'ol ST out of the garage for a short ride in to work (damn job... always getting in the way).

It sure was nice to get in the saddle again, even for just a short while. It's only been a few weeks, but it felt like forever.

Now, I just need to find a good reason to leave work early and take the long way home.  The temperature is all the way up into the low 40's (F) with lots of sunshine... downright balmy.

Dan Wolf (Dawg Howse)
Blue '00 ST
Longmont, CO