new subscriber

Just to introduce myself, as a new subscriber and soon to be owner of a new
lucifer orange RS. To be collected 3 March. To say I can't wait is
an understatement. I live near Ulverston, in the south of the Lake
District. Previously owned a Trophy 900 which was sold in September last
year, after a 2000 mile round trip to the South of France, to subsidise a
house purchase. Coming back to the Triumph fold, because I love the triple,
but the weight was a bit much, hence the RS.

Rob

Rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx