[ST] Accredited Research

"Is it doing accredited research or is it just doing an article?"

Amen! Bob you nailed it. Unfortunately, there are enough slobs out there
willing to listen and put credence in some of these articles. I too would
rather than cross check the data (if some were generated) or simply take the
opinions of the writer as just that. ESPECIALLY when it comes styling.
FWIW, have any of you seen the Falco close up and personal? THIS is the
styling queue I think Triumph was emulating. If you look at the Cadillac and
Mercedes, you will notice similar use of 'faceting' in their styling. As for
the already "classic" Triumph sports bike look - I do think they could have
kept the light and done the faceted thing too. I'll reserve for the up close
and personal look, however.
Bill
99 ST Black (the stealthy color)