[ST] Re: new subscriber

Hi Rob

> a new subscriber and soon to be owner of a new lucifer orange RS. To be
collected 3 March
> I live near Ulverston, in the south of the Lake District
> I love the triple,  but the weight was a bit much, hence the RS

Welcome to the one true faith! It's good to see another UK subscriber - I
think there are only perhaps 10 of us on this list, so your voice will be
significant.

An RS huh? I hope you're fully prepared to be totally gobsmacked! I have
over 6000 miles on mine now and I still can't help riding it every chance I
get. Also you're jammy enough to be living right amongst some of the best
sports biking roads in the UK. Enjoy!

Barry
Sussex
Racing Yellow 2000
PS. Don't worry about the gearbox, it WILL loosen up!