[ST] Wow, another ST. Two in fact.

Since moving to Ferndale from San Jose three months ago, I have seen
exactly one ST, mine. Until yesterday that is. I took mine into Satisfied
Cycle for its 12k service and they had another red ST that they were just
finishing up. Then on the way home I saw another red ST on 101 heading
north, just north of Eureka.

It would appear that in Humboldt county the faster ST's are prefered 3 to 0
over the slower colors.

Satisfied Cycles is quite a change from Cal BMW/Triumph. They mostly do
restorations on old British bikes and just recently got the Triumph
dealership. When the mechanic saw my bike with the lower pipe (I removed
the saddlebags) he asked if I had to get a new pipe to fit the saddlebags.
I almost loaded the bike back up right then, but I figure I'll at least try
them once. I felt a lot better seeing the other ST there. At least mine
won't be the first one they've worked on.

Where as you could eat a meal off the floor at Cal, it was hard to even see
the floor at Satisified. The whole shop couldn't have been much bigger than
my garage, and that included the sales floor.

Anybody have experience with North Bay Motorsports in Santa Rosa? They look
to be the next closest dealer.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com