Re: [ST] What's makes up the 500 mile service?

 > Anyway, could somebody please provide me with a list of EXACTLY what Triumph
 > recommends for the service?  I'm going to compare the Triumph list with what

it's in your owner's manual.  (as someone on the list pointed out to me,
when i asked the exact same question last november.  :-)

 > mail order the necessary piecesparts for the change, i.e. filter, washer,
 > Mobil 1, etc...

http://www.motorcyclesintl.com/ will certainly have the filter, but you
know, so will your dealer, for not all that much more.  an auto parts
store will have the Mobil-1 (assuming you don't insist on the 4-T oil
that triumph recommends).  after you get the filter, be sure and get the
wrench you'll need too -- get the kind that's like a giant socket that
slips over the end of the filter.  nothing else really works.

 > Also, on a more somber note: how much does a right front turn signal go for?
 > Aye, dropped the beastie last night in my sloped driveway.  Turn signal,
 > slight scuffing on the lower edge of the fairing, torn jeans.  Guess I'll

consider yourself lucky.  i dropped mine in november, at 20 degrees,
while parking for an errand.  bonehead move.  the signal was unscathed,
but it punched a hole clean through the body panel.  :-)  (i can laugh
now.  i wasn't then.  ;-)

paul