Re: [ST] Re: New Daytona, RS tyres and chain

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, barry.croft wrote:

> I had a chat with my dealer about it today. He repeated what others have
> said - that it looks better in the flesh. I'll find out when I see it on
> Sunday. He also explained the new headlight: two separate lights are now
> forbidden by the Eurocrats (which is why the RS comes with one disabled),
> but as long as they're under ONE piece of glass they only count as one ...
> hence the 'fashion' for two bulbs under one sheet. So blame the grey suits
> in Brussels for the new look, not Triumph.

If you have the opportunity to jump on it, can you give us an
impression on seating position. In particular knee bend and hip
split.

TIA,
Thom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664