Re: [ST] Re:New Daytona

I completely agree with you the 916 is a far better looking machine than the
888 (which was also a looker) but in my eyes the new Daytona is a beautiful
bike so your argument doesn't work on me as I am in Triumphs corner. It is
an improvement to me as it has been modernised in a very pleasing way, I try
not to live too much in the past as far as bike design goes.
Ashley
'95 Speed Triple
'00 Spondon

> Sorry to get didactic on your ass, Ashley, but I don't think anyone can
argue that the 916 was not an improvement over the 888. Every empirical
measurement of performance would back this up. As for aesthetics, can you
honestly tell me that you think the 851-888 is more attractive than the
916-996?