[ST] RE: In My Head

"speaking with Kevin tomorrow or Monday, and will ask him about this. If he
gives a logical answer, will you agree this is not in my head?

Darwin"

Hey Darwin, I'm open. But I would like to point out that if we need expert
opinion on this, it will 1. most likely support your opinion (and perhaps
many others) that the one sided is disadvantaged from the double sided for
several technical reasons, however 2. be an opinion that supports track
conditions more than street conditions. I think most street pilots would not
really feel the difference unless really pushing it, and if pushing it that
hard should probably get to a track to get it out of their system.

In fact, I know you are right. Question is - how noticeable will it be for
you on the street?
"open-minded" Bill