RE: [ST] New Daytona

Ashley.
Right in the centre, my office is just on the bend where Milson St becomes
New Bond Street, just up from the odd triangular shop that is Mallorys
Jewellers.
I live in Norfolk Buildings which runs down the side of what is now
Sainsburys, used to be the saw mills?, behind Norfolk Crescent.
Prices have gone bonkers in Bath, my 2 bed maisonette is about £160,000 now
and my girlie bought a 1 bed in Norfolk Cresc. in june for £80,000 and just
sold for £93,000 (16% in 7 months!!)
She's doing her part 2 motorcycle now and wants a superscoot, maybe a yam
500 Tmax, I'm tying to get her onto a *real* bike...(vague Truimph content

Weather today patchy cloud and about 9c (48F).....Oz a tad warmer?
- --
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey
ex Sprint Sport. 99 Red ST
Bath. UK.