Re: [ST] GPS on ST for Paul

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Paul Fox wrote:

>  > > with the gps-III models, when they lose auxiliary power, they
>  > > turn off by themselves after 30 seconds unless you hit Enter to let
>  > > iswitch to internal batteries
>
> in any case, i'd rather not have mine on switched power...

Same here, well when I get one. The Street Pilot III does look very
interesting, and considering I work with a couple of sales people
that would have a hard time finding their way out of a paper bag
with directions, I could make use of the verbal directions coming
from the GPS. They get tired of me saying, left, right, you missed
it, etc. If it comes from the GPS receiver they can't get mad at
me :-)

Thom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664