[ST] 3MAX?

 Most of you are more or less familiar with the esoteric research in
remote viewing begun years ago by the Russian and U.S. military (and
probably others) and continuing today.  I bought a recently available
and ridiculously expensivetutorial book on the subject and have been
getting results that are almost scary.  The bemusing rumor of the
2000cc triple struck me as a good opportunity to see if my primitive
remote viewing would disclose anything;... this is what I saw:

      'A Triumph fatboy-type cruiser with a 2000cc triple mounted
lengthwise in the frame, like the three-cylinder Harley.  The engine
is fuel injected and drives a shaft to the rear wheel. Less clearly,
I also saw a touring model based on the same engine and drivetrain.'

 Remember, you saw it here first!       =8o)

                                   Have fun;

                                         donnydogood   - - - o%\o

     The purpose of human life is to provide nourishment for those
carnivores higher on the food chain than we are.  Man is the only
species stupid enough to expend huge amounts of time and effort on
the preservation of species which regard him only as an edible!