front forks

Hey everyone, I've put 24,000 great miles on my 99 now and I'm facing a
total rebuild of the front forks to say nothing about the rear shock. My
thought has been to invest in the daytona front forks and send the rear
shock to race tech. My concern is that the triple tree and different style
forks will be messing two much with rake and trail. I don't know if the
rake is steeper and how much less trail there is. anyone have any ideas or
thoughts on a better aftermarket alternative for the forks. It sure would
be nice to get some rebound adjustment for this great bike.

Thanks in advance for any ideas. Regards, Steve Barton.