Re: [ST] New Daytona and other stuff

On 24 Feb 2001, at 10:17, The Flowers wrote:

> I beg the listers: please, please stop posting.  Go out and
> ride instead. ;-)

If it ever stops raining here in Northern California, I'll do
just that!  I know those that ride, rain or shine, or who have
winterized their bikes since last November, won't have any
sympathy, but since I don't like riding in the rain, I avoid it.
 It has now rained for 9 days straight in the San Francisco bay
area.  The weather report indicated it would be dry this
morning, so I was hoping to quietly wheel her out for a spin
before the rest of the family woke up; no such luck.  I have
severe PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome).  I may have to
reconsider my aversion to wet riding...

(Ah, I can hear it now: "Wasn't he one of those jerks who was
posting pictures of sunny California back in December?  Serves
him right!")  :-)

- -Keith
'00 Eclipse Blue RS (she looks so forlorn sitting there in the
garage as I drive away in the cage...)
Fremont, CA USA