[ST] Little Ride

Well, Richard got on a bike for the first time (moving anyway ;-)) since
the accident.  He was my pillion up to the bike shop and then to the
shop to pick up my Suburban.  While I know it felt good to be back on
the bike, if it were me, I'd want to be front seat.  Still, his arm is
not strong enough yet.  If the had to "manhandle" the bike, he and the
bike would be in trouble. . . .  We're going to meet our Sunday group
tomorrow for a longer, certainly more fun, ride.

Just to make some of you guys in the great white north jealous, we had
to pull out our Vanson perforated leathers for the ride, and we were
still sweating a little ;-))!!

We also decided we were going to order the Frontiers jacket and pants
for Richard's new winter gear.  The quality is excellent, and you can't
beat the approx. $500.00 price tag!!

Lisa
Houston, Texas