Re: [ST] Little Ride

> Glad to hear that Richard is getting a ride anyway. We're definitely jealous
> about the weather. It's certainly not too nice here.

We put about 170 miles on my bike today, two up, and it was absolutely
georgous.  Right after lunch, one theromometer put it at 76 degrees.
All the miles were guilt free since I didn't have to leave Richard at
home.  We both needed the ride.  I told him that riding as pillion had
to be the next best thing to being on his own bike.  He corrected me by
saying that having me on the back of his bike would the "next" best
thing, and that this was actually third in his lineup ;-)!

> Oh well, tell Richard
> we said hi and ride with care since you're packing two or our friends now.

Definitely!  I was certainly not out to win any races as I hadn't ridden
in a month, and I've never had a pillion for the twisties.  I took it
easy, and Richard refrained from telling me to go faster ;-)))!!

BTW, how is Dee's wrist doing?  Is it feeling normal yet??

Lisa

End of st-digest V2001 #117