Re: [ST] Still no snow here.....

Yes Sheley it's sounds like a swell freakin time .. well here in NJ
it snowed again this week and now it's raining with 20mph winds...
:-)   BTW the BEST and most Authentic British pub in the USA is in
Milford NJ it is called The Ship Inn.. http://www.shipinn.com/  So
you may have sunshine but at least we have the best Fish and Chips,
Steak and Kidney Pie and Ale on this side of the pond!!!

Erik