[ST] [RS] New owner

 To everybody,
    I told my wife last summer that it would be the
last summer that she could talk me out a new bike.
She knows how pig headed I am, so she replied, " You
can pick one up the day you weigh 240 lbs."  Well, I
took this as a bet and weighing 330 lbs.,I had my work
cut out for me.  To make a long story short.  I lost
90 lbs in less then 5 months.  And my new lucifer
orange RS will be delivered this Sat.  Not only did
she go through with it , she ordered it with the belly
pan and the carbon fibre exhaust system.  Needless to
say this is going to be a long week.
   I have been sitting back and reading the list
faithfully and want to thank all of you for your
insight and tips.
 Chris "Dawgman" Brant
 00 lucifer orange RS
past rides --1981 yamaha 650 special