[ST] Philips Vision Plus Headlight Bulbs

> >http://www.fosmo.com/

I put my new bulbs in this weekend.  This is the best $24.00 I have spend on
my scooter....except gasoline.

They are very white and now make the park light look like a yellow candle.

Put one bulb in and turn on the lights - striking difference.
Definitely do the left one first as Eric advises if you are doing it without
removing the fairing.  Get yourself an inspection mirror and flashlight so
that you can look at what you will be doing with your hand.  You will be
working by feel and it will take patience on the right side.  This due to
(in my case) a harness being zip tied to the steel support bar above the
light socket.  It makes it hard to get the rubber bootie off and on.

PRW