Re: [ST] Micro Fiche Card for Sprint

At 03:16 PM 2/26/01 -0600, Anderson, Neil G (CPR) wrote:
>Is there anything to stop some kind person printing the fiche, scanning it
>and posting it on the web site, or is that an infringement of copyright?

Yes it is.

I have asked Triumph for permission to reprint spots of the service manual
(changing wheels etc) and was told that they would not like that to happen.
The fiche reprints would get a similar response I'm sure (and I therefore
retract my earlier statement that I had a copy of one made ...)

;-)

Parts on CD would be a nice thing for Triumph to offer - hopefully they
will figure out the legal stuff one day that will make that information
available to us.

- -Eric