Re: [ST] Re: front forks

I thought I'd pass along that Lindeman Engineering gets very high marks
from the folks in the SF bay area.  Lindeman is local to our area and
comes up often in the ba.motorcycle newsgroup.  Many of the local AFM
racers have Lindeman do their fork and shock work.  I don't believe I have
ever heard anything negative about them.

I have not personally had any work done there, and am just passing along
information I've heard from local riders.  I have no affiliation with Lindeman
Engineering, etc., etc., etc.

- -Keith
'00 Eclipse Blue RS
Fremont, CA, USA