[ST] re: new Daytona pics?

>  > .... Anything else important I missed?
>
>  Nah, just discussion about spongy front brakes, new headlight bulbs from
>  Philips, some discussion on GPSes, and a lot of debate over the look of
>  the new Daytona. (Obviously, there's not enough folks riding! :-)

	So where are the pics of the new Daytona? Our firewall is on the fritz
at the moment, so I can't even pull up the Triumph website, though I doubt the
pics are there. Any specs to go with the pics? I've heard it's supposed to be a
lot lighter and have more power, of course, and maybe even be a boring ol'
inline-four.

Thanks,

	"Jedi"  Jim