[ST] heated grips

>Hi Gang,

Just bought the Triumph heated grip kit. I do NOT want to cut a hole in the
dash fairing to take the ugly switch supplied, and I remember reading
somewhere that it was possible to wire the system using the lighting switch
fitted to UK models (but absent from US/Canada models). The mod is
mentioned in the FAQ, but only to say that it's possible.

Anyone done this? Any insights? $100US sounds like a lot for a light
switch. There must be an aftermarket one that will fit.

With keyhole saw held in abeyance...

Robert "Sheep Dawg" Smith--Freelance Writer
'00 ST Sapphire
Vancouver, BC
www.smith.bc.ca