[ST] Suspension

Hello all,
  I appologize for going back to the suspension thread, but I couldn't
find an answer to this in the archives.  Question being, considering the
cost difference of doing RaceTech Springs and Oil only(self installed),
compared to RaceTech Springs, Oil, and Emmulators(installed by shop),
would it be worth the extra $250(parts and labor) or so for the
emmulators?  Has anyone only done the Springs?  If so, how is it in
braking and such?
  I really want to have this all settled before riding really comes back
in Spring.  All help would be greatly appreciated.

Don