Re: [ST] Re: RS starting problems

Roger,

I wish I could tell you why there are so many other numbers for the tune
besides what the manual says. I asked my dealer what number tune is in
it and that's what he told me. My friend had another dealer put a tune
on his and that guys number was different as well. That same dealer
checked mine and confirmed what my dealer told me the number was. I do
know mine is running great  at all rpm ranges right up to redline. I
know my buddy's bike is running a little different than mine and I
believe he is going to take it back to have them check it. I don't
understand why there isn't any consistency here, sure seems strange. I
wonder if the dealers are tweaking the factory tune and creating there
own ? I would sure like to know that mine is correct per factory specs
and be done with it. Thanks , Jerry