Re: [ST] Re: RS Starting Problems

i forget who had the problem, but it was several listmembers.  the
theory is that the engine management system just gets a little, uh,
"confused" (think WinNT here ;-), and can't start the bike.  resetting
it helps.  there was also some claim (apparently backed up by a triumph
rep) that one shouldn't make a habit of shutting down the bike with the
kill switch, but rather one should always use the ignition.  apparently
the management system records some state info on a graceful shutdown, but
doesn't get the chance when you just power it down.

paul