Re: [ST] New owner - Nor Cal rides, etc

Question ? would other owners like to do periodic group rides in the
Wine Country and North Coast? (if it ever stops raining)  How would we
organize them?

Congratulations, John, on all the upgrades to your new toy! I have just
added most the same mods, sans the Ohlins rear.
Last year there was a ride during Sonomafest, which this year is from April
28 through May 6 (Superbike race May 5 and 6 at Sears Point. I believe it
was a RAT organized ride, and I hope another is on tap for this year.
I am open to getting together for some rides anytime.
Today would be great!  It's 68 degrees and totally gorgeous out right now in
Santa Rosa!
Regards,
Jon Stiffler