Re: [ST] Re: RS starting problems

Jim.

I agree on the different variables in making 2 bikes run a little
different. I am wondering why 2 different dealers are loading 2
completely different tunes, and each dealer does not know anything about
the other dealers tune number! That is very strange to me since they are
both Triumph authorized dealers. I am going to make a possible mistake
by ASSUMING that the dealers get the computers and the software from
Triumph . If that is in fact the case , then why are these different
numbers floating around ?? Interesting to say the least. Thanks , Jerry