re: Day from Hell

	Wow, just got this this morning (Tuesday), as I was off work like
everyone else and wasn't keeping up with my email. Let us know if we can do
anything to help. I hope Richard's okay, but keep us posted. On the armored
suit note, I'm seriously thinking about having Mania order me a Triumph Aspen
suit. If you want to look at it when it comes in. you're certainly welcome. On
the "riding with someone you love" note, now you understand how I felt watching
Michelle go down and into the ditch in front of me a little less than a year
ago. Sorry 'bout that - it's not an experience I care to repeat. Fortunately I
had just bought her an armored Vanson jacket and she, too, was wearing a helmet
I immediately replaced.

Here's to a better new year...

	Jim Huber