LEAKING F *&^% FUEL SENDERS!!!!!!!!!!

Well my NEW supposed non leaking sender has taken a dump!  It started
leaking I think about  3 weeks ago .. Triumph has got to get their
shit together with this BS or they are gonna start loosing owners,
and potential buyers. The problem I've got is that with all the snow
and ice I can't get my bike to the dealer. So the dealer is gonna
come tomorrow, Triumph WILL be paying for the round trip pick up and
drop off under warranty and hopefully my excellent dealer will try
and get the bike right, but with what, another defective sender??  I
think I may see if I can just get a whole new tank but I don't know
if that's really a cure.  I wish I'd caught the leaking sooner cause
it's a big mess on the swing arm, engine case and exhaust header etc.
At least it didn't just dump the whole full tank of fuel and it's
just a slow leak. Anyway I just needed to vent ( pun intended)
Triumph has to get this problem solved once and for all, it is a real
safety and quality problem.

Erik