Re: Routing GPS Power leads

Larry,

Just an FYI: I've been discussing a power plug for my RS, which
does not come with a factory plug.  Since I'm planning to use it
only for my GPS, I see no reason to mount it down on the side of
the bike, but rather in the cockpit area close to where I currently
mount my GPS receiver.  Therefore, I'm looking at various options
for routing wiring from either the battery or somewhere else to the
area I intend to mount the plug.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA