Re: LEAKING F *&^% FUEL SENDERS!!!!!

>That was a few months ago and so far so good.  So I'm not far behind and
>quite understand Eric's frustration.  From the sounds of things either the
>part still needs more engineering (or quality control) or sometimes they
are
>being damaged during installation.  In any event this has GOT to be a big
>black eye for Triumph (are you SURE it's not made by Lucas????)

I wonder if it was a bad installation issue. Has anyone had one of the new
(from the recall) senders start leaking ?

- - -Eric

I am on my 3rd, only because the dealer replaced my original bad reading,
non-leaking one with a non-leaking almost correct reading one before the
recent fix was issued.  I'd like you all not to blow this out or proportion
I only see very few people having repeat problems, this would lead me to
believe we have a few bad mechanics replacing good parts this last round.
Or their passing off the older senders as the actual fix.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

End of st-digest V2001 #11