[no subject]

hi all - this is our very first mail to the ST mailing list.  it's a digest
that we've been meaning to join and it took the new year for that to happen.
firstly there are two of us - namely carl and gill koch. the "ch" at the
end of our surname is pronounced similar to that of a silent g, one that is
made from the back of one's throat.  check it out with richard and lisa
white who visited us for a couple of weeks september 2000!  carl rides a 98
platinum sprint executive and i ride a 98 black speed triple.  we bike at
the drop of a hat and at present are planning this years vacation of being
away from home for 5 weeks.  to date i think i can quite safely say that we
are the only south african dawgs.  so without further adieu - richard, do
take good care of that arm and hope you really feel much much better
soon.  from a sunny south africa - (carl) guide dawg and (gill) lap dawg

Carl and Gill Koch