Re: RE: Leaking Fuel Sender - That's a Crock

On a basic level, I too agree. None of my previous bikes had guages, and
I had always held that they're inaccurate. However, Triumph built it and
sold it. At the least they ought to fix it or delete it.

I really take exception to the response  from the regional rep that was
quoted in the original post. The ST replaced a  30 yrs old reliable
Harley (quiet peanut gallery) that was daily transport for most of its
13yrs with me.

My first sender worked perfectly, till 2500 miles then started leaking.
The replacement worked for 15 minutes, then took a header to empty. I
already spoke to the dealer and they'll replace it again.
If it fails again, I'll bring it back again, till it's right or out of
warranty. Although,  a boost guage would good right there?

Peace,
Andrew

lets see.....
'76 CB750K