Re: RE: Leaking Fuel Sender - That's a Crock

> I really take exception to the response  from the regional rep that was
> quoted in the original post. The ST replaced a  30 yrs old reliable
> Harley (quiet peanut gallery) that was daily transport for most of its
> 13yrs with me.

To clarify (and possibly save him some grief), the Triumph guy did not tell
me not to change the fuel sender ... he just suggested I hold off a bit
(unless other problems were forcing me to change the sender immediately)
until it was clear that that the new senders truly fixed the problem and
didn't leak.

It is good advice that could come from anyone.  Heck, I've seen others offer
the same advice here on the list in the past.

Don't get your backs up -- it wasn't an official Triumph recommendation.  It
was just one biker giving advice to another in a friendly manner.

Obviously winter has set in.  List members are suffering cabin fever and
have nothing better to do than get worked up about an old (but continuing)
topic.  <sigh>

P.S.  I'm sorry I mentioned the incident.
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"