Re: Wacky Fuel gauges..tire question,

Unfortunately, the fuel level and warning light both work off the same
sender.  I find it really hard to believe they can't get it right yet.

I think cabin fever is in full swing. I want to get out and ride. I just
can't bring myself to get the ST full of salt and sand so early in its
life.

Which brings a question to mind, how are the stock tyres in the slush
and sand. Just as far as off the line traction and braking? No high
speed antics, just commuting use?

Peace,
Andrew

  At LEAST give me a low fuel light so I
know when I have to get gas soon.  Which leads to a question - does the
Sprint low fuel light work off of the sender, meaning both would be
inaccurate?  I think I know the answer to that one...

Mark Collett
- - --